* Assistant Account Officer
- Smt. Shanti U. Lotlikar
- Shri. Chandrakant Korgaonkar
- Smt. Ranjana A. Naik
- Mr. Dnyaneshwar Bottarkar
L.D.C on Contract Basic
- Smt. Suvarna S. Salkar
- Shri. Mahadev S. Mainekar
The accounts section is meant to coordinate the various activities relating to accounts and financial matters of the Institute. The main functions of this section is as follows:
- To scrutinize the payments of various bills including salary bills received from staff, stores section, etc. and submit the bills to the Directorate of Accounts, Panaji for payment.
- To receive payments from students/staff with respect to admission fees, tuition fees, library deposit, hostel deposit, Internet charges, printout charges, fines, etc.
- To receive payment with respect to Internal Revenue Generation.
- To pay refundable deposits such as library, hostel, etc. to the student when the student leaves the Institute/hostel. The refundable deposits shall be paid to the student only after the issue of No Dues Certificate from all the Departments. Any dues incurred by the student due to loss/damage of library books or loss/damage to Institutes property equipments / apparatus are to be recovered from the student at the time of refunding the deposits. All deposits after deducting the dues, if any, shall be refunded by the student within six months from the last day of leaving the Institute/hostel, failing which the deposits shall be forfeited to the Government. The students should submit a written application to the accounts department through Student Section for refunds. Original receipts shall be submitted for refund.