* Scheme of Community Development through Government Polytechnic Bicholim
- Chief Co-ordinator : Mr. Subhash P. Borkar, Principal
- Internal Co-ordinator : Ms. Airwy Rodrigues
- Junior Consultant :Mrs. Neha Surlakar
- Junior Statistical Consultant :Mrs. Supriya Gawas
* Government Polytechnic Bicholim organises various courses as listed below under the Scheme of Community Development through Polytechnics under the assistance from Department of Higher Education and Ministry of Human Resource Development Govt. of India
- This courses are intended for school dropouts, uneducated/unemployed, economically weaker sections of society, physically disabled, reserved categories and other under previleged persons and unemployed womens.
- This programmes are run free of cost in the villages as per the requirement
- After completing this courses many beneficiaries have started their own business and are earning their livelihood.
* Trainings organised, Surveys/Camps conducted
- Need Assessment Surveys
- Skill Development Training Programmes
- Dissemination and Application of appropriate Technology
- Technical and Support Services
- Awarness Progammes