To contribute to the nation building through excellence in skill based technical education by keeping pace with rapidly changing Technologies and serve as valuable resource for construction Industry and society.
- Education Experience
To provide excellent skill based Technical education through innovative curriculum with the demands of the construction Industry.
- Learning environment
To provide scholarly and vibrant learning environment that enables staff and students to achieve personal and professional growth.
To provide consultancy services and involve in professional contributions leading to regional growth through knowledge and expertise of technical staff.
- Industry Exposure
To provide Industry exposure by deputing students to reputed industries to correlate theory learnt with practical aspects.
* Head of the Department
- Mrs. Pramodini Naik
Mrs. Vanda Kanekar alias Karpe
Mrs. Snehal Naik
* Lab Assistant
Smt. Swati Gaonkar
Mr. Gopi Gawas
* Total Intake
- 30 students per year Additional 20% of the total seats reserved for ITI/ vocational students
* Duration of Diploma Programme
- 3 years
- Concrete Technology
- Applied Mechanics & Strength of Materials
- Soil Mechanics
* Internal Revenue generation
Internal Revenue generation : The Department has well equipped laboratories for conducting various tests on cement, concrete, aggregates, sand, soil and steel. Also, the department has facilities to undertake surveying, consultancy and structural design projects; computer aided analysis and design as well as training in computer software. The rates for testing and consultancy may be obtained from the HOD.
* Job Opportunities
- Site Supervisor/ Engineer
- Jr. Engineer in PWD / MPT / WRD
- Individual Contracts
- Marketing and Sales of cement concrete and allied products
- Lab. Assistant & junior faculty in Training Institutes
- Maintenance and Repair works