“To be a centre of Excellence in the field of Electrical engineering.”
- Re-orientation and up gradation of the curriculum to the level of industry relevant learning and training.
- Providing students with strong basic and conceptual knowledge in Electrical Engineering so as to prepare them for life long career and professional growth in various fields.
- Incorporate training methods with good balance between theory and skill development by means of including industrial visits, industrial training, industrial projects and hands on experience.
- Create competitive spirit within the department by means of providing broad based Education with good communication skills, moral and ethical values to develop student’s personality.
- Increase staff strength and developing them through various quality improvement programmes.
- Developing and upgrading the infrastructural facilities and laboratories with latest technology.
- Conducting expert lectures, motivational, career and professional counseling programmes for the students.
* I/C Head of the Department
- Ms. Sushma Kharkande
- Sunil Jaralikar
- Airwy Rodrigues
- Abhinav Bhattacharya
* Lab Assistant
- Vidhya Padloskar
- Mr. Vinod Parwar
* Total Intake
- 30 students per year Additional 20% of the total seats reserved for ITI/ vocational students
* Duration of Diploma Programme
- 3 years
- Basic Electrical Engineering Lab
- Electrical Machine Lab
- Instrumentation Lab
- Electrical Workshop
* Job Opportunities
- As junior Engineer in Central and State Public Works Departments, Electricity Boards, Power plants, substations, etc
- Public Sector Undertakings/Corporate Sector
- As a Junior Engineer in organizations dealing with electricity and electrical machinery and equipment
- Private Sector
- As Engineer in medium and small-scale industries dealing with manufacturing and servicing of electrical machines, equipment and goods
- Setting up own small scale manufacturing, processing, service or marketing unit
- Research and Development
- Design, Drawing and Estimating
- Production,Installation, Inspection & Control
- Repair & Maintenance