To create technical manpower with excellent technical knowledge, practical skills and ethical values, to serve as a valuable resource to industry and society.
- To facilitate development of students with technical knowledge, skills, attitudes and ethics to be better employer or employee.
- To develop and create technical ambiance conducive for excellence in technical education with best facility, infrastructure and environment to its students and faculty members
- To develop leadership and entrepreneur skills among students to function professionally in a globally competitive world in collaboration with industry
- To strengthen soft skills, of students through co-curricular and extra-curricular activities by providing necessary platform.
Program Educational Objectives
PEO 1: Apply knowledge of basic science, mathematics, computer science and fundamentals of Electronics and communication in an innovative manner in their day-to-day and professional field.
PEO 2: Function as competent engineers and or entrepreneurs for maintenance, supervisory, testing & quality control works in electronics and allied industries.
PEO 3: Continue the course of lifelong learning by perusing higher education and or by industrial experiences.
PEO 4: Lead Life with ethical values and environmental responsibilities resulting in service to the global community.
PEO 5: Demonstrate leadership skills in the workplace and function professionally in a globally competitive world.
* I/C of the Department
- Shweta Chanekar
- Sukanti Mardolkar
- Anagha Gaunekar
- Dhanashri Talaulikar
- Rohan Naik
* Lab Assistant
- Karuna Chodankar
- Gitanjali Mashelkar
- Rupesh Maulingkar
* Total Intake
- 30 students per year. Additional 20% of the total seats reserved for ITI/ vocational students
* Duration of Diploma Programme
- 3 years
- Basic Laboratory
- Digital Laboratory
- Communication Laboratory
- Computer Laboratory
* Job Opportunities
- Design, Manufacture & Assembly of Electronic equipment
- Site preparation, testing & maintenance, repair and quality control of electronic equipments
- User training
- Marketing and Sales
- Laboratory Assistants / Junior Faculty in training institutes
- Purchase Assistants in Store Inventory Management
- Hardware & Software Maintenance
- Software Development at basic level
* Extra Curricular/Co-Curricular Activities
- Prakalp-11,All Goa Diploma Level Project Competition on 6th May 2011
- National level one day seminar on 6th January 2012 in collaboration of Dept. of Science Tech. and science, Govt.of Goa at GCCI Panaji
- Prakalp-12,All Goa Diploma Level Project Competition and exhibition organised at institute Premises on 4th May 2012
- Prakalp-13,All Goa Diploma Level Project Competition on 3rd May 2013
- 2 week national level ISTE-STTP organised at Institute premises from 6th May 2013 to 17th May 2013
- The Department of Electronics and Communication organized one week workshop on “TROUBLESHOOTING AND DEBUGGING OF MOBILE/CELL PHONE CIRCUITS” from 16th September 2013,at institute premises under coordination of Mr. Abhijit Shetkar.
- Prakalp-16 All Goa Diploma Level Project Competition on 3rd May, 2016
- A counseling session was organised for the S.Y. E&C students by Dr. Avdhut Thali on 03.07.2017
- Guest Lecture on Environment and Sustainability, Professional Ethics and Life Long Learning on 28th September, 2017 by Dr. Purnanand Savoikar