To be a state-of-the-Art Mechanical Engineering department in the technical education System.
M1: To impart quality education and skills in Mechanical Engg.
M2: To develop the faculty and staff through continuous education and training.
M3: To establish symbiotic relationship with the industry.
M4: To Provide modern and well equipped infrastructure to the learner.
M5: To Provide 100% Placement assistance.
* Head of the Department
- Mahesh H. Dani
- Balkrishna Chodankar
- Sujitkumar V. Naik
- Ashish Surlakar
- Ashish Prabhu
- Vibha Shenvi
- Girish Shirodkar
* Lab Assistant
- Kirti R. Vaingankar
* Total Intake
- 40 students per year additional 20% of the total seats reserved for ITI/vocational students
* Duration of Diploma Programme
- 3 years
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Heat Power
- Hydraulics and Hydraulic Machinery
- General Mechanical
- Material and Metallurgy
- Metrology and Quality Control
- Industrial Engineering
- Maintenance Laboratory
- Mechatronics Laboratory
* Job Opportunities
- Supervisor in Industries
- Private Business/entrepreneurship/workshops
- Assistant/ technicians/ Faculty in Educational Institutes
- Production Department
- Maintenance Department
- Mining Industry
- Marketing and Sales